Josh is out this week so we are joined by API Senior Director of Fiscal Policy Justin Bogie and API Intern Kate Fountain. On this episode, we discuss
– an opportunity for Alabama to use CARES Act funds to offer a statewide sales tax holiday
– the Alabama Department of Labor cutting unemployment benefits to those refusing to return to work
– a new poll suggesting a tight race for US Senate between Senator Doug Jones and Coach Tommy Tuberville and a poll that tells a different story
– the IRS sending stimulus payments to deceased individuals
– the dismissal of the Michael Flynn case
– Trump’s rally in Tulsa and why it may have seen lower attendance than expected
To listen, click here.