Week Ten has come and gone! Let us know what you think of what’s going on in Montgomery.
In this week’s Top 7, we’ve got updates on school choice, civil asset forfeiture, and more.
1. While other states pass monumental school choice programs, Alabama House rejects the easiest school choice bill ever.
2. Senate passes civil asset forfeiture reform.
3. Bill allowing legislative oversight of large expenditures passes Senate committee.
4. House Health committee slow-rolling bill requiring legislative approval of long-term emergencies.
5. Republicans vote against bill to let donors give more to the Alabama Accountability Act.
6. Governor Ivey gets bill to allow hospital visitation.
7. Broadband bill passes House.
Til next time!