Another week, another recap.
In this week’s Top 7, we’ve got everything you need to know from the State House.
1. Senate approves $17 million tax cut (out of an almost $8 billion budget).
2. Bill to ban transgender surgeries and hormone therapy for minors is out of committee.
3. School choice bill is likely getting a substitute.
4. Collins files Literacy Act bill changes that would delay holdback requirement.
5. Some legislators want prison as penalty for vandalizing monuments.
6. They also want fines to go up for cities who remove monuments they deem offensive.
7. House approves elder abuse registry bill.
As things are moving, we’re keeping track. ‘Til next week!